Hullo! Here's the sticky post.

To be honest, I like Mana with Yu~ki more than Gackt. I think Gackt taking the lover role was a huge waste.
My name is Mousecky. I'm an Australian mouse! :-)
I am a man. I started taking testosterone on May 14, 2024. I'm a bisexual by definition, but I don't like to be called anything when it comes to my sexuality.
I like a LOT of things. To put it short:
I have a list of 35 things that are important to me. It's general, but it seriously might help you get to know what kind of person I am.
Let's all be friends!
My shorter posts will probably just be whatever comes to mind. Longer posts here will sometimes be behind cuts, but definitely if they've got big images. I personally like blog walls full of long posts, but not everyone does!!
Regarding my protected content: it will mostly be things about bandmen Too Weird to say publicly, and occasional deranged ravings about characters and mouse-girls. You can ask me for journal access anytime, don't be shy!
Sometimes I post odd things about bandmen even publicly, so be careful if you're not that kind of person.
My name is Mousecky. I'm an Australian mouse! :-)
I am a man. I started taking testosterone on May 14, 2024. I'm a bisexual by definition, but I don't like to be called anything when it comes to my sexuality.
I like a LOT of things. To put it short:
- Visual-kei (especially picopico bands)
- tokusatsu (My favourite is Kamen Rider Ryuki)
- Mobile Suit Gundam & Gunpla
- J-fashion, my fav brand is Takuya Angel
- Puyo Puyo
- Megami Tensei
- Ikigusare
- Captain Harlock
- Hana-Kimi
I have a list of 35 things that are important to me. It's general, but it seriously might help you get to know what kind of person I am.
Let's all be friends!
My shorter posts will probably just be whatever comes to mind. Longer posts here will sometimes be behind cuts, but definitely if they've got big images. I personally like blog walls full of long posts, but not everyone does!!
Regarding my protected content: it will mostly be things about bandmen Too Weird to say publicly, and occasional deranged ravings about characters and mouse-girls. You can ask me for journal access anytime, don't be shy!
Sometimes I post odd things about bandmen even publicly, so be careful if you're not that kind of person.
Tags: